Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Morning Will Come ~

Morning Will Come

"Weeping Endures For the Night, but Joy Comes in the Morning"
Psalm 30:5

Brokenhearted . . . . . .
How can I bear the pain?
So many plans. . . . permanently interruped.
So many dreams shattered.
Hopes . . . . dashed
All gone.
Why?
Why us?
Why now?
Why me?
Helplessness . . . Hopelessness . . .
Life will never be the same again . . .
Is it even worth living?
Where are you, God?

(lovingly He whispers) . . . .
I'm right here besides you my child.
Even though you may not sense my presence,
I'm holding you close and sheltering you
under the shadow of my wings.
I will walk with you through this dark night.

Do not shrink from weeping.  I have given
you tears for cleansing and emotional release.
Don't hide your grief, especially from me.  Let
it become for you a source of healing,
A process of restoration,  For I have planned
it to be so.
Blessed are those who mourn for they shall
be comforted.  I'll be holding on to you, even
when you can't feel  you can hold on to me.  
My love and grace will keep you from utterly
going under.

Seek my presence, child of mine.
Impossible as it may seem now, receive my
promise that joy will come in the morning.
It may take much time,
But I will heal your broken heart.
I know presently the night seems endless,
But,  MORNING WILL COME ~ 
I have promised.

___   Haven of Rest Newsletter

*  *  *  *  *  * 

WHEN GRIEF IS THE FRESHEST
WORDS SHOULD BE THE FEWEST. 

1 comment:

  1. This was beautiful! Just a little while ago I started feeling overwhelmed with things, not knowing what to do and asked Jesus to be my strength, then the link to this post was in my email!

    God's timing is perfect!

    Thank you ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete