Monday, August 25, 2014

My Child

Sometimes in life we feel our song has ended, it has come to the last verse,  the music has stopped.  We don't want to sing anymore and just when you feel it's all over. . . . from the deepest part of our being the one who gives life, the giver of all life gently blows upon a smoldering flickering candle and breathes life back into our inner being softly whispering hope into our soul . . .


MY CHILD

“The music of life is within you.
Not in the world,
not in circumstances or external things . . .
and not in an instrument.
You are the instrument,
and I am the music.
Whatever road you walk in this life,
it is because I have set your feet upon it.
Whatever trials you encounter,
whatever struggles you endure, 
your joys, your sorrows . . .
these, too, are My will.
I would have you,
through the life you live with Me,
show that the music of life is within,
not without . . .
that it comes from Me.
I am your Hope . . .
your Strength . . .
your Song. 
I, the Lord, am your Music.

My Grace is Sufficient for Thee , when you haven't the strength
to put one foot in front of the other, my grace will carry you. As
God told Jeremiah -  before you were born I knew you and
ordained the events of your life, my grace will carry you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment